Thursday 8 November 2012

"A TRAIN 4 BUSES & A FERRY TO GET HERE BUT WAY BLOODY WORTH IT!!!"

One Hostel
Brick formed
........................

A town of colours & packed of buskers
a row of pubs as far as you can see

.......................

A man smiles @ me gives the old thumbs up
even with his no front teeth and long as beard
he rocked his cool'ness well!

......................

A pie shop, named
The Pie Maker
A great roast beef pie
A happy smile
A free Tea when i left because she
said it would make her day
"Thanks man" i said and waved
as i left and walked out in the pouring rain!

........................

A meet of amazing people back at the hostel
Its filled with buskers, artist's, writers, dancers
& wonderful
 Joy bringers!

........................

A balcony filled with happy foke!
3 guitars, a harmonica, some voices rolling  
into a tune & a stamp of a few feet just coz we can!

...........................

 Tried a Guinness and got to keep my glass
As the bar tender said " It's on me Love, welcome to
IRELAND!"

I wanted to high five him but i couldnt holding
my glass, so i smiled my great thanks and
said " Your the best!"
and then jump out on the dance floor!

{yes, i did do the shopping trolley!}
 :)
..........................

I dont have any photos {poo}
but i was to excited to wait!
but I'll post some soon
of the little place of
Galway!

xxx



1 comment:

  1. Living life to the fullest as per usual Zo! Love hearing about your travels and wish I was there to see what you're seeing!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete